Next weekend the WRMRC layout will be open to the public as part of the annual Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph area layout tour organized by the Doubleheaders Model Railway Club on Saturday March 25, 2017.
This is a self-guided tour of a large number of club and private home layouts in the area. For more tour information on some of the other layouts that will be open, and where to get tickets and layout information packages to start the tour, please visit the Doubleheaders Model Railway Club web site.
Note: the WRMRC layout will be open from 9 am to 5 pm only.
- March Operating Session – Mar. 11, 2017
- January Operating Session – Jan. 14, 2017
- November Operating Session – Nov. 12, 2016
- WRMRC Annual Fall Open House – Oct. 15, 2016
- September Operating Session – Sep. 10, 2016
- Got Slag?
- 2016-2017 Operating Session Times and Dates
- That ’70s Rent-A-Wreck Fleet
- May Operating Session – May 14, 2016