We are pleased to present another new video for your enjoyment, this time featuring a tour over the current operating portions of the CP Sudbury Division layout.
This video was originally created as our club’s submission for the 2021 Doubleheaders Virtual Layout Tour. Though the event was a great success, the nature of Zoom Meetings prevented the greater masses from being able to view our presentation. There was also the inconvenience of it only running once, and at a fixed time slot.
So we’ve decided to add our video presentation to the club’s YouTube channel for everyone’s entertainment, for anyone to view, pause and repeat at will.
All of us at the WRMRC are looking forward to the near future, where we can meet together again at real club open houses. We’re keeping our fingers crossed for October 16th. In the meantime, we hope this video will suffice.
- Virtual Doubleheaders Tour 2021
- Switching ‘The Canadian’ Video Posted
- How Do We Do It? Volume.
- Sudbury Icehouse
- When a Plan Comes Together
- WRMRC Op-Session and Activity Update
- WRMRC March Public Activities Cancelled
- March Operating Session: March 14, 2020
- WRMRC at the Kitchener Train Show – Sunday 08 March 2020